Murray Park is a gorgeous and newly refurbished town house in the centre of St Andrews, offering comfortable and beautiful accommodation for large golfing groups or family get together's, with its spacious accommodation set over three floors. The apartment retains many of its original features and has large living areas which easily accommodates large groups.
Spacious living room including.
- Large flat screen television
- Lounge seating for ten
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Washing machine
- Large dining table for ten
- Master bathroom on first floor
- Master bathroom and en-suite on second floor
- Groundfloor W.C
- Four superking or twin bedrooms
- Two twin bedrooms
- Linen and towels included
- Free on street parking
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
Top restaurants, bars and attractions are only minutes’ walk from the property. It would be hard to imagine a better location for those wishing to experience all that St. Andrews has to offer on your doorstep. The accommodation offers a unique setting for golfing groups or large family get together's.
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Would highly recommend 10 Murray Park. Our party of 8 golfers were extremely pleased with the accommodations, location and amenities. The host was very proactive and everything was as advertised. Overall, a most excellent stay
The Drumpellier House at 10 Murray Park was PHENOMENAL!!!!! Great location and great amenities. In great shape. Kingask staff fantastic!!! Very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend it!!!!!
Had a great time at this excellent house,everything was great. Perfect for our family of 10. The house had all things required for a self catering holiday. Large bedrooms with comfy beds,great size dining room , all kitchen appliances, lovely relaxing lounge with a view of the sea from the bay window. Spotlessly clean , 2 mins walk to golf course and town . Would highly recommend this property . Thank you Kingask Property .St. Andrews.
Our whole family(10) of us stayed in this house for 4 days. The house was spacious,lovely and clean, very central and had everything we needed. Would stay here again and would recommend it.
This is a great house with many amenities. The check in process was simple and we had everything we needed at our location.