Dempster Terrace is a recently renovated terrace house only a short walk from the centre of St Andrews. The house is set back from Kinnessburn Road which means that outside noise is minimal and you can truly enjoy some peace whilst staying here. The house is accessed by a small bridge over the Kinness Burn and through the front garden to the main door.
Living room with large bay window
- Flat screen TV with Freesat
- Lounge seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi
- One sofa is also a double sofa bed and we can provide linen for extra persons
Fully fitted kitchen including
- Slimline dishwasher
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washing machine
- Access to rear patio
- Large dining room providing the house with ample living space and table and chairs for four
Newly refurbished shower room with large walk-in shower and W.C.
This house has been refurbished to a really high standard to provide a wonderfully peaceful house for anyone looking to enjoy a break in St Andrews.
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Linen (included)
- Central location
- Perfect for families
- Perfect for couples
- Perfect for golfers
- On street free parking within a short walk
- SORRY NO PETS
I loved my stay in this beautiful flat! I enjoyed cozy evenings in the living room with the fireplace, sleeping in the very comfortable bed, and making meals in the kitchen. Everything is so lovely and the location perfect. Molly, the host, was so pleasant and responsive. I highly recommend staying here and hope to return!
This is a very comfortable, well equipped flat in a great location! Quiet peaceful setting a short walk into town. Easy check-in and out and very clean.