- Electric hob and oven
- Full size fridge and freezer
- Dining for 8
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Three en-suite superking or twin bedrooms on the second floor
- One superking or twin bedroom on the first floor
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bedroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £25.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Wonderful location for exploring St. Andrews. Everything is a short walk, including the golf courses! The Links shuttle stops right in front! Several top-notch pubs minutes away; and a grocer, bakery, butcher, cheese shop … the list goes on!
Thank you so much from our company! It was unforgettable, very hospitable host, the house has everything you need, clean and incredible atmosphere! Location of the house in the city centre. Thank you so much, the house is ideal for travelling with a big company!