Large living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- Dining area with seating for six
- Lounge seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
Fully fitted kitchen including
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfasting area
- Three twin bedrooms (cannot be altered)
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat ideal for pets or small children, with access to a larger children’s play park with swings, see saw and half football pitch. Also has a large communal covered BBQ area with seating and sea views.
- Private off street car park
- Heating and hot water (electric) included
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Golf courses within walking distance
- Garden furniture
- Pets welcome
- Award winning beaches a short drive away
- The famous Old Course and St.Andrews Links a short drive away
- Rural, coastal location
- Access to the Fife coastal path a short walk away
- Bus stop close to the property with regular service to St.Andrews and the East Neuk
- St.Andrews town centre a short drive away
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Great location for St Andrews and trips to the East Neuk. Lovely and quiet, beautiful garden area and very comfortable. Kitchen well stocked with equipment for self catering. Very friendly and responsive at reception. Check in and out was very simple.
Great value form money and very comfortable accommodation in a good location if you in St.Andrews for golf. Also really good family accommodation if you just fancy a short break. I have stayed in Kittocks Den, Kittocks Cottage and Kittocks Muir for the past 5 years and have no hesitation in going back every time I visit St.Andrews.