Large living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- Dining area with seating for six
- Lounge seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
Fully fitted kitchen including
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfasting area
- Three double or twin bedrooms.
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat ideal for pets or small children, with access to a larger children’s play park with swings, see saw and half football pitch. Also has a large communal covered BBQ area with seating and sea views.
- Private off street car park
- Heating and hot water (electric) included
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Golf courses within walking distance
- Garden furniture
- Pets welcome
- Award winning beaches a short drive away
- The famous Old Course and St.Andrews Links a short drive away
- Rural, coastal location
- Access to the Fife coastal path a short walk away
- Bus stop close to the property with regular service to St.Andrews and the East Neuk
- St.Andrews town centre a short drive away
Great location for St Andrews and trips to the East Neuk. Lovely and quiet, beautiful garden area and very comfortable. Kitchen well stocked with equipment for self catering. Very friendly and responsive at reception. Check in and out was very simple.
Great value form money and very comfortable accommodation in a good location if you in St.Andrews for golf. Also really good family accommodation if you just fancy a short break. I have stayed in Kittocks Den, Kittocks Cottage and Kittocks Muir for the past 5 years and have no hesitation in going back every time I visit St.Andrews.