West Kilduncan cottage is tastefully decorated with comfort in mind. The property is all on one level with a traditional open fire in the living room. There is a fully enclosed garden with a trampoline and lovely rural views over a large pond which is a haven for wildlife. This property is ideal for families and pet owners alike
Living room with patio doors leading to the gardens
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- DVD player
- Traditional open fire
- Lounge seating for six
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Dining table with seating for six
There is one master bathroom and one en-suite with a shower over the bath
The accommodation is flexible with one of the bedrooms being able to be set as a double or twin.
- Two double or twin bedrooms.
- One double bedroom
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat, trampoline and fantastic views over a large pond which is a haven for wildlife, ideal for pets or small children.
- Private off street car park
- Bath seat (on request)
- Heating and hot water (electric) included
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Kingsbarns links golf courses within a short drive.
- Garden furniture
- Property all on one level with no steps in the house
- Pets welcome
- Award winning beaches a short drive away
- The famous old course and St.Andrews links a ten minute drive away.
- Location rural
- Perfect for families
- Perfect for golfers
- Perfect for walkers
- St.Andrews town centre a ten minute drive away.