On the inside...
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including:
- Fridge with freezer box
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to streaming apps
- Free Wi-Fi
- Doors which lead to paatio and private garden
- 3 double or twin bedrooms
- 1 double bedroom
- Single room
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath, a walk in shower and W.C. on ground floor
There is also an out house with washing machine and tumble dryer
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Well furnished, fully equipped, nice garden, beautiful view, nice village. Great with small children and 7 adults.
This is a lovely location in the heart of a beautiful fishing village. Close to the harbour and the Fife coastal path. A good spot for a gathering of friends and family.
19 Shoregate has beautifully exposed interior brickwork throughout. It’s very close to the harbour and beach. Lovely garden and full of character.
19 Shoregate is perfect to host big families or groups! My family and I stayed for a week and absolutely loved it. There’s loads of room for everyone and bedrooms for the whole team. The location is really ideal for those who like seafood with a crab shack a stones throw away on the harbour but the best bit about it is you don’t hear any noise from the harbour in the morning. It’s well kitted out with loads of kitchen utensils, ready to host a dinner party! Would definitely recommend.