Upstairs there is large comfortable living room with stunning views across the Crail bay / Firth of Forth which includes a stunning feature fireplace with Clearview wood burning stove. A luxurious family bathroom with freestanding bath and shower.
Spacious living room includes
• Large flat screen television with Netflix
• Clearview wood burning stove
• Sony PS 3 with variety of games ( can be used as DVD / Blue Ray player )
• 2 large sofas, in addition to 2 reading chairs as well as window seat with seaviews.
• Selection of books and games
• Free Wi-Fi
Master Bedroom ( downstairs )
• Kingsize bed
• Large victorian wardrobe and dresser
• Window seat with seaviews
Second bedroom ( downstairs )
• 2 Single beds which can also be configured as Super kingsize bed
• Dressing table with drawers
• Ensuite wc
Third Bedroom ( upstairs )
• Castle wall aspects
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including
• 5 burner gas worktop cooker with electric oven
• Fridge and separate freezer
• Dining table for 6
• Freestanding bath with W.C and wash basin.
• Small enclosed private garden with table and chairs
• Generous storage area under stairs ideal for golf clubs
delightful historic townhome updated with all modern conveniences and nestled at the edge of the old castle and just steps to the harbour where you can buy fresh lobster for dinner. Gorgeous seaside walking path and a quaint cafe steps from the door of the house. We would love to stay here again.