Upstairs there is large comfortable living room with stunning views across the Crail bay / Firth of Forth which includes a stunning feature fireplace with Clearview wood burning stove. A luxurious family bathroom with freestanding bath and shower.
Spacious living room includes
• Large flat screen television with Netflix
• Clearview wood burning stove
• Sony PS 3 with variety of games ( can be used as DVD / Blue Ray player )
• 2 large sofas, in addition to 2 reading chairs as well as window seat with seaviews.
• Selection of books and games
• Free Wi-Fi
Master Bedroom ( downstairs )
• Kingsize bed
• Large victorian wardrobe and dresser
• Window seat with seaviews
Second bedroom ( downstairs )
• 2 Single beds which can also be configured as Super kingsize bed
• Dressing table with drawers
• Ensuite wc
Third Bedroom ( upstairs )
• Castle wall aspects
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including
• 5 burner gas worktop cooker with electric oven
• Fridge and separate freezer
• Dining table for 6
• Freestanding bath with W.C and wash basin.
• Small enclosed private garden with table and chairs
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bedroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £25.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Lovely house in a fantastic location, just a stone’s throw from the harbour and beach. Well equiped, good wifi and a charming, homely feel. Great service and communication too. Would love to stay here again!
delightful historic townhome updated with all modern conveniences and nestled at the edge of the old castle and just steps to the harbour where you can buy fresh lobster for dinner. Gorgeous seaside walking path and a quaint cafe steps from the door of the house. We would love to stay here again.