Spacious living room including
- Sky Glass TV with Sky Sports
- Desk area
- Lounge seating for six
- Bluetooth dspeaker system
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine (refills are not provided)
- Dining table for six
- Utility room
This property benefits from a master bathroom and an additional shower room with toilet at the back of the house.
The sleeping arrangements comprises of;
- Two superking/twin bedrooms
- One double bedroom
- Linen included
- Free on street parking
- Secure, lockable outside storage
- Heating and hot water gas (included)
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Park short walk
- Beach a short walk
- Golf courses within walking distance
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Awesome spot close to the Old Course
Wonderful in every way.
For four golfers being a 5 minute walk to the Old Course was ideal. Very nice Unit that, while in a lower level, manages to feel light and airy with large windows. Would stay again.
Without a doubt, the most phenomenal place we have stayed in St Andrews, and only one block from my son studying at the university, so that was a huge bonus! Located on one of the best streets in the town, immaculate, furnished with every item you could need (the cards and Scrabble board were popular!). Everything about this place was beyond our expectations, huge thank you to Kingask!
Really lovely spacious flat in a wonderful location. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a large space in St Andrews.