Living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- Traditional open fire
- Lounge seating for four
- Dining room table with seating for four
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
- Electric hob and oven
- Counter top freezer
- One twin bedroom (cannot be altered)
- One double bedroom (cannot be altered)
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat ideal for pets or small children, with access to a children’s play park.
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
As the mother of the bride I was given the job of organising the accommodation for ‘the big day’. When we found the Kingask’s cottage literally a few hundred meters away we struck gold! They were cosy and had everything we could need for the weekend. We can’t thank Kingask enough for making everything so easy, all of the staff were so friendly and always happy to help with the endless amount of questions I had to ask whilst trying to coordinate everything. Highly recommend for those attending a wedding at The Cow Shed!
A great little spot. Ideal for a couple wanting some space. The Fife coast is fantastic. Crail is a super little town.