Spacious reception rooms including:
- A drawing room with bay window looking onto St Andrews Links and the West Sands
- A gas stove
- A grand piano
- A separate sitting room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gas hob and oven
- Three double or twin bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom
- Three bathrooms
- Free on street parking
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Park short walk
- Beach a short walk
- Golf courses within walking distance
- Outstanding sea views
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bedroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £25.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Is this the best location in St Andrews? It’s certainly hard to beat, with the beaches and town both but short strolls. The hosts are very responsive; and we certainly had everything we could need for a warm and comfortable stay during a cold snap.
Fantastic home and a perfect location for anything you want to do in St. Andrews, from golf to site seeing to university needs. The house is beautiful, clean, and very spacious. You simply can’t go wrong. I hope to come back again and again. And You can’t ask for better management than Kingask — responsive, flexible, and friendly. Top notch!!!
We spent a wonderful week at the Dhucraig, looking out over the North Sea, and within walking distance of all of St Andrews. I cannot think how the experience could have been better. The property itself has a wonderful kitchen with sunroom, and feels like you are living in a 19th century merchants townhouse.
For golfers it was perfect being a 10 minute walk to the links courses.
Dhucraig is the most beautiful home located on The Scores, with unrivalled views of the sea and easy access to everything St Andrews has to offer. The property is ideally situated just a couple of minutes’ walk from The Old Course, perfect for us as a group of golfers with our partners who made the most of West Sands beach being practically on our door step. Even the dog got to enjoy the holiday! We will certainly be returning! Thank you Kingask for your outstanding hospitality as always.
Wonderful location, and what a view from the drawing room. The rest of the house was a great surprise too – great sunny kitchen-dining room for sunny breakfasts and the garden was an unexpected bonus.