Kitchen with dining area including:
- Gas Stove
- Fridge with freezer box
- Tumble dryer
- Gas hob
Lounge are includes:
- Sky TV
- Large flatscreen smart TV with access to Netflix and Amazon Prime (guests required to use their own logins)
- Wood burning stove
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Heywood Cottage is a perfect little retreat in St. Andrews. Tucked away in its own gardens, just off the main drag, everything is virtually on your doorstep yet you don’t feel as though you’re in the city centre. Comfy rooms, more than adequate kitchen and dining areas and Sky tv/broadband top off the ideal holiday sanctuary.
Great cottage ideally located in the centre of St Andrews with everything close by, 5 min walking from the Old Course. We all enjoy our stay, charming cottage, clean, calm, perfect for both golfers and families
Everything in Heywood Cottage is of a high standard, from the well equipped kitchen to the comfortable beds. Beautifully furnished and decorated, with two shower rooms, which is a bonus when sharing with friends. The house is set in a secluded location behind one of the main streets, so is quiet, but handy for all amenities. I would highly recommend this property, it is a lovely place in which to spend time.
Excellent location, great privacy and able to walk everywhere. Very comfortable home. Great for our family of four. Highly recommend.
Great place to stay for a golf foursome – close to several St. Andrews Links courses and pubs and restaurants. Folks at Kingask were great to work with – helped with a 1 day delay due to airline issues.