Open plan living room including;
- Lounge seating for eight
- Wood burner
- Underfloor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Patio doors which open fully onto the garden and outdoor seating area
- One large double bedroom on the ground floor with en-suite
- Twin room on the ground floor with shower and toilet room adjacent
- Two further bedrooms upstairs, one twin one double and master bathroom
- Parking available in front of the garage
- Further free parking available opposite garage (not allocated)
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Great venue for a family get-together. Fantastically well equipped and ideally situated. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable.
We travelled with 7 people to our son’s graduation. The location was ideal as we could reach everything on foot (university building, restaurants, beach, theatre). We also cooked a lot and found everything we needed for 7 people. The evenings in the living/dining room were cosy, as was the entire house. We would like to come back.
Everything in the house was perfect
Would love to come back
All 4 couples were delighted with everything, we had a great evening in the walled garden making full use of the barbeque and outdoor furnichure, the rooms were all perfect, everything clean an well equiped. Location was spot on and great for parking which isn’t easy in the area. All in all it was perfect for us and between us we’re probably not the easiest to please! We’d thoroughly recommend it to anyone. Thank you, made our week.
Lovely stay at Kiness Cottage. The location is great and the home was in great shape! We will definitely stay here on our next trip to visit our daughter.