Living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- Traditional open fire
- Lounge seating for four
- Dining area
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
Fully fitted kitchen with breakfasting area including:
- Electric hob and oven
- Breakfasting table with seating for two
- One twin bedroom. (cannot be altered)
- One double bedroom (cannot be altered)
- Linen and towels included
Private secured garden with swing seat and fantastic views over May Isle and across the Firth of Forth. Ideal for pets or small children with access to a larger children’s play park with swings, see-saw and half football pitch. There is also a large communal covered BBQ area with seating.
Other facilities include:
- Private off street car park
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Garden furniture
- Property all on one level with no steps in the house
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Fantastic property in a great area. If you are looking for a clean, spacious two bed property in Crail then I wouldn’t look further. The cottage is very quite on an evening. Great base to explore the coast in either direction.
We planned a weekend away with family who booked the cottage next door, so it was perfect being able to pop into each others gardens and be so close to each other. The cottages were really cosy and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.