Living room with dining area
- Television with Freesat
- DVD player
- Traditional open fire
- Dining area with seating for four
- Lounge seating for six
Fully fitted kitchen including
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfasting area
There is one newly refurbished master bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- One double or twin bedroom.
- Two double bedrooms
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat ideal for pets or small children, with access to a larger children’s play park with swings, see saw and half football pitch. Also has a large communal covered BBQ area with seating and sea views.
- Private off street car park
- Heating and hot water (electric) included
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Golf courses within walking distance
- Garden furniture
- Pets welcome
- Award winning beaches a short drive away
- The famous Old Course and St.Andrews Links a short drive away
- Rural, coastal location
- Perfect for families
- Perfect for golfers
- Perfect for walkers
- Access to the Fife coastal path a short walk away
- Bus stop close to the property with regular service to St.Andrews and the East Neuk
- St.Andrews town centre a short drive away
Absolultely first class, spotless and very cosy and comfortable, great garden for our wee dogs and near to St Andrews (5 mins by car). Reception staff extremely helpful.
Looking forward to staying here again, thanks for an excellent stay!