Living room with dining area
- Television with Freesat
- Traditional open fire
- Dining area
- Lounge seating for six
Fully equipped kitchen including
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfasting area
- Access to shared paddock to the rear of the cottages, with childrens play area
- Private fully enclosed garden
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Kittocks cottage is ideally situated for the Fairmont and Castle Golf courses (less than 5 minutes drive) and St Andrews main town and beaches (5-10 minutes drive). It is also perfect for day trips along the coast to Crail, Anstruther or Elie for example.
The accommodation is spacious and well presented with all the necessary amenities for a medium sized group eg. dishwasher, washer/dryer etc, good sized dining table.
Absolultely first class, spotless and very cosy and comfortable, great garden for our wee dogs and near to St Andrews (5 mins by car). Reception staff extremely helpful.
Looking forward to staying here again, thanks for an excellent stay!
Comfortable, clean cottage. Dog-friendly outdoor space. Lots to do in surrounding area.