Living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- Dining area with seating for six
- Lounge seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfasting area
- Three twin bedrooms (cannot be altered)
- Master shower room
- En-suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Private, fully enclosed garden
- Access to shared paddock to the rear of the cottages with childrens play area
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
We recently stayed at Kittocks Den, it’s just been renovated (we know cause we stay there every year) and it’s amazing. It was a lovely cottage before the renovations, but now it is outstanding. Is it weird to say we loved the new bathrooms? Keep it up, we’ll be back later in the year – Kittocks Den again, please!
Beautiful place with charm, comfort and space. I would highly recommend Kittocks Den as we had a very enjoyable stay there.
It had everything we needed as a group, very well stocked with all the necessary amenities and a lovely comfort on the evenings when we returned from our work nearby.
I give it 10/10! ☺️
Needed a mid week break and Kittocks Den filled the bill. Nestled on the edge of woodland it provides a secluded spot for the weary. Plenty of parking and accommodation ideal for short, relaxing stay. The visiting squirrel was a delight and we had an enjoyable time. The taxi service mentioned in the folder was second to none for efficiency and friendliness. Overall, perfect for a short holiday.