Living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- Dining area with seating for six
- Lounge seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfasting area
- Three superking or twin bedrooms
- Master shower room
- En-suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Private, fully enclosed garden
- Access to shared paddock to the rear of the cottages with childrens play area
Needed a mid week break and Kittocks Den filled the bill. Nestled on the edge of woodland it provides a secluded spot for the weary. Plenty of parking and accommodation ideal for short, relaxing stay. The visiting squirrel was a delight and we had an enjoyable time. The taxi service mentioned in the folder was second to none for efficiency and friendliness. Overall, perfect for a short holiday.
We recently stayed at Kittocks Den, it’s just been renovated (we know cause we stay there every year) and it’s amazing. It was a lovely cottage before the renovations, but now it is outstanding. Is it weird to say we loved the new bathrooms? Keep it up, we’ll be back later in the year – Kittocks Den again, please!
Beautiful place with charm, comfort and space. I would highly recommend Kittocks Den as we had a very enjoyable stay there.
It had everything we needed as a group, very well stocked with all the necessary amenities and a lovely comfort on the evenings when we returned from our work nearby.
I give it 10/10! ☺️