- Television with Freesat
- Traditional open fire
- Lounge seating for four
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including:
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Dining room table with seating for four
There is one master bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- One twin bedroom (cannot be altered)
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat and fantastic views over May Isle and across the Firth of Forth. Ideal for pets or small children, with access to a larger children’s play park with swings, see-saw and half football pitch. Also has a large communal covered BBQ area with seating.
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bedroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs. Some properties are set as standard and cannot be altered.
PLEASE NOTE - BED CONFIGURATIONS FOR SYPSIES, KITTOCKS AND KIRKMAY COTTAGES ARE SET AS STANDARD AND CANNOT BE ALTERED
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
We had a wonderful stay at May Isle Cottage, it’s set in a beautiful, quiet location and was perfect for our needs. The cottage was immaculately clean, warm and comfortable. The garden was great too and our dog loved it. Overall, a really lovely place to stay.
We thoroughly enjoyed our weeks stay at May Isle in Crail. My husband and I have been visiting Crail for many years and wish we found this beautiful cottage sooner. It felt very country-cottagey, just the way we like it!