Large open plan lounge and fully integrated kitchen area with dining, including:
- Electric hob and cooker
- Coffee Maker (filter)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Sky TV including Sky Sports
- DVD and CD player
- Bose surround sound
- Both bedrooms can be made into 2 singles or a double
- Master bedroom has flat screen TV
- One en-suite bedroom with heated towel rails, under floor heating and a shower cubicle
- One master bathroom with heated towel rails, underfloor heating and a shower over the bath
- Utility cupboard in hall equipped with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Private parking space
- Free on street parking nearby for additional cars
- Outdoor putting green
- Iron and ironing board
- Free use of 2 bikes throughout your stay
- Table and chairs for outdoors
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Being in St Andrews, the Golf Flat is the perfect place to stay. Everything was clean, tidy and well prepared. We really had an amazing time. Would always chose to come here again once being back in St Andrews!
Our stay at 1 West Burn Lane was fantastic, it was a beautiful place which was in an ideal location, with excellent amenities and was exactly as described. We would highly recommend the property as an excellent place to stay in St Andrews.
A lovely modern ground floor flat and well equipped and furnished. It’s also in the perfect location – a tranquil spot but only minutes walk to the town. Two other major pluses – a private parking spot at the door and dog friendly.
Fabulous property with absolutely everything you will need for your stay ! Very modern and spacious – we were a 3 staying plus dog but also had some family visit for a meal one evening, lovely entertaining space. Lots of information and also instructions for the appliances and hosts very helpful. The property is situated in a quiet part of St. Andrews only a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and bars or a little further to the beach. Already planning our return visit !
A luxurious apartment with an unrivalled location. Stayed there as a family of four and couldn’t have asked for better accommodation. The ideal space to relax and unwind after a day on the beach and browsing the shops. We’ll be back!