Large open plan lounge and fully integrated kitchen area with dining, including:
- Electric hob and cooker
- Coffee Maker (filter)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Sky TV including Sky Sports
- DVD and CD player
- Bose surround sound
- Both bedrooms can be made into 2 singles or a double
- Master bedroom has flat screen TV
- One en-suite bedroom with heated towel rails, under floor heating and a shower cubicle
- One master bathroom with heated towel rails, underfloor heating and a shower over the bath
- Utility cupboard in hall equipped with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Private parking space
- Free on street parking nearby for additional cars
- Outdoor putting green
- Iron and ironing board
- Free use of 2 bikes throughout your stay
- Table and chairs for outdoors
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bedroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £25.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Fabulous property with absolutely everything you will need for your stay ! Very modern and spacious – we were a 3 staying plus dog but also had some family visit for a meal one evening, lovely entertaining space. Lots of information and also instructions for the appliances and hosts very helpful. The property is situated in a quiet part of St. Andrews only a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and bars or a little further to the beach. Already planning our return visit !
Wonderful accommodation with even an outside putting green in the garden (WOW). The flat is ideally situated , only a 5-10 minute stroll to the 1st tee & 18th green of the St. Andrews old course & numerous bars and restaurants on the way (which the four of us made full use of). The flat was spotlessly clean, showers were excellent, comfy beds & a full kitchen with coffee machines. If ever we stay in the St. Andrews area again we would always see if this property is available first.
Just a short walk from the Links you will find the golf flat with its putting green outside. The flat will sleep 4 – really nice place with all the conveniences you would expect. It’s in a quiet area of the town but plenty of bars and restaurants near by to – highly recommend the property and also Kingask the property managers.
A lovely modern ground floor flat and well equipped and furnished. It’s also in the perfect location – a tranquil spot but only minutes walk to the town. Two other major pluses – a private parking spot at the door and dog friendly.
A luxurious apartment with an unrivalled location. Stayed there as a family of four and couldn’t have asked for better accommodation. The ideal space to relax and unwind after a day on the beach and browsing the shops. We’ll be back!