Large open plan lounge and fully integrated kitchen area with dining, including:
- Electric hob and cooker
- Large American style Fridge/freezer
- Cooking essentials
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV Freeview
- Both bedrooms can be made into twins or super kings
- One en-suite bedroom with heated towel rails and a shower cubicle
- One master bathroom with heated towel rails and a shower over the bath
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking space
- Free on street parking nearby for additional cars
- Private garden
- Iron and ironing board
- Central location
- Table and chairs for outdoors
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Excellent flat in the heart of St Andrews – would stay there again.
We enjoyed a fantastic stay in St. Andrews. The apartment is located just a few minutes walk from the shops and restaurants, it was well equipped and spacious for 4 people.
This is a quiet and central location in the heart of St Andrews. The flat is clean and compact with enough space to feel comfortable. Parking is easy.
West View was the perfect place for our break with our dogs. Central to bars, shops and easy walk to the beach.