Key features will include:
- Walnut flooring throughout
- Tiled bathrooms
- New carpets in upstairs bedrooms
- High specification bathrooms - walk in showers, Hansgroh taps and shower fittings
- New custom manufactured kitchen
- New kitchen appliances throughout, including a wine fridge
- Smart TV in the main lounge and garden flat
- New high end furniture throughout, currently being custom made
- Completely redecorated throughout
- Custom manufactured cabinetry in dining area
- Custom manufactured wardrobes in bedrooms 1-3
- Super king beds
- Brand new heating system throughout
- Brand new lighting throughout
- Hand finished interlined curtains in designer fabrics in common areas and blackout curtains in bedrooms
- Original house features retained, including Edinburgh Cupboards
- 4 superking/twin bedrooms
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
30 Lade Braes was just spectacular. It was in immaculate condition and could not be better situated as a place to relax when we weren’t playing golf, or out having meals and the occasional stop at a pub. The neighbourhood was spectacular, a close walk to anywhere in town, yet feeling of being in the middle of the country.
Great place, great communication, would definitely stay again
30 Lade Braes provided very high quality decor, fittings and so well equipped with an abundance of crockery etc. A lovely quiet location and extremely close to the town and its amenities
Great property, convenient and comfortable. Cannot wait to return!
Overall we enjoyed our stay at Kingask’s property very much. The house was recently renovated, very clean and orderly. We appreciate the quiet location which was quite central to numerous restaurants, cafes, bars, and grocery shops