Spacious living room including:
- Telescope to catch the spectacular views over St.Andrews Links and bay
- Flat screen television with full Sky TV package
- DVD player
- Lounge seating for six
- Selection of books and games
- Free Wi-Fi
Bespoke fully integrated Siemens kitchen including:
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge and separate freezer with ice machine
- In built coffee machine
- Large dining table for six
- Three superking or twin bedrooms
- Free on street parking
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Park short walk
- Beach a short walk
- Golf courses within walking distance
- Outstanding sea views
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Great flat. Unbelievable location with spectacular views. Would definitely return.
The place was great. The location was second to none, only a block from the Old Course with great views of the course and beach. It was exactly as described and very clean. I’d absolutely stay here again and recommend the place to my friends.
Amazing views of West Sands and beyond! Perfect location.
We have visited St Andrews many times and stayed in the best hotels but have to say this property was perfect. The views were stunning. Modern and well equipped. Just be prepared to climb the 77 steps !
Literally five stars all around. The view, cleanliness, amazing location, clean design, kitchen, the value, not to mention prompt responses from Kingask …. We will be traveling to St. Andrews over the next four years and wouldn’t even look beyond this spot!