- Range style oven
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Dining room with wood burning stove
- Living room with gas fire
- Fully enclosed, walled garden to the rear
- Private parking for up to two cars
- Free on street parking
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Loved the house. Well equipped. Agents looking after house – Kingask – were fab and so helpful. Great location for walks into St Andrews – 15min easy walk. Rooms all good size and beds all comfy. No hesitation in recommending
My friends and I had a fantastic time here.
Stayed for a golf trip and it was absolutely perfect.
Will be back!
Great house, great location and great holiday!! Will definitely be back.
Stately and modern. Well updated and maintained. Everything was perfect. 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Easy drive to anywhere in Fife and once home you are at home in a quiet neighbourhood. Would stay again and highly.
Had a great few days’ holiday in this fantastic house! Very spacious and comfortable, and just what we were looking for for a relaxing getaway. It’s set in a quiet area of St Andrews about a 15min walk from the centre of town, and has everything you could need. We would highly recommend it, and will hopefully be back ourselves for another visit.