Howard place offers a unique experience for large golfing groups or family get together's, with its spacious accommodation set over three floors. The apartment retains many of its original features and has large living areas which easily accommodate large groups.
- Large flat screen smart television
- DVD player
- Lounge seating for fourteen
- Selection of books and games
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large flat screen television with Freeview
- seating for six
- Six burner gas range cooker with two electric ovens
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Large dining table for fourteen
- One ground floor W. C. and one large separate ground floor shower room with W.C.
- One second floor shower room and one en-suite shower room
- One third floor bathroom with shower over bath
- All bedrooms on the top floor have hand basins
- One double bedroom
- Six double or twin bedrooms
- Linen included
- Large enclosed private garden perfect for pets
- Access to large enclosed crescent garden
- Free on street parking
- Bath seat (on request)
- Heating and hot water gas (included)
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Park short walk
- Beach a short walk
- Golf courses within walking distance
Top restaurants, bars and attractions are only minutes’ walk from the property. It would be hard to imagine a better location for those wishing to experience all that St. Andrews has to offer on your doorstep. The accommodation offers a unique setting for golfing groups or large family get together's and is one of our most popular properties. PETS WELCOME
We were staying in Howard place for my brother in laws wedding. The house was amazing for a large family would highly recommend. The house was in the perfect location with the beach and old course a 5 min walk and the high street round the corner! We’ll definitely be back thanks to the king ask team they were fab!
Imposing and welcoming property ideal for large families with children and pets. The location is perfect having the beach, the world famous golf courses and the beautiful town centre all within a stones throw. We spent 2 days walking around all that St Andrews had to offer before taking a short car trip on day 3 to visit the small, idyllic harbour at Crail to enjoy some freshly caught lobster and crab!
We will certainly visit again as there is still so much to see and do as we ran out of time. Very many thanks to Kingask for an exceptional service and we look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.