- 4 superking or twin bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- 3 en-suite shower rooms
- 1 master bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate W.C.
- Sky Sports TV package
- Golf store in entrance hall
- Smart TVs in each bedroom and lounge
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bedroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
What a fantastic place to stay while in St. Andrews! Great accommodations and communication by the hosts! Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful home!
We had a wonderful time here in St Andrews playing some magnificent courses. The quality and warm spirit in this house made the trip more memorable, and the location is priceless!
We have just stayed for 5 days at Double Green House and having been a regular visitor to St Andrews for more than 20 years found it absolutely delightful. It’s well priced for a house that can comfortably accommodate 4 couples or as in our case we had 4 guys on golf tour each with our own room. The house is beautifully appointed and well equipped should you want to self cater. Having bathrooms for each bedroom ( 3 en suite) also leads to good comfort particularly if you have 4 couples. The house is well decorated but also very practical. Lastly the situation in St Andrews is perfect – we had a wonderful time.
Everything about this place was perfect for us. We had 6 over for a golf holiday. Absolutely ideal! Kingask is super responsive and very professional. Highly recommended.