- Private entrance leading to vestibule and hall
- Ample storage space suitable for golf clubs
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Master bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle
- 1 en-suite bedroom with shower over bath, beds can be twin or superking
- Double bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Large family living area with doors leading to private roof top terrace
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- 2 superking or twin bedrooms
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Fantastic location for The old course, beach, shops and restaurants. Really well equipped townhouse, which is great for families and golfers….can’t wait to come back!
We had a fantastic stay, what an incredible location! The property was in great shape and could not have been much better. THANK YOU!
Wonderful place with a great view and fantastic sunset to go with it! Perfectly located!
Fantastic location in St Andrews, steps from the Old Course and close to everything! We had a wonderful time during our stay and couldn’t be happier with the accommodations. The roof top patio provided stunning views and the sunset from there was magical! We’ll definitely look to stay here again on our next trip to St Andrews!
Unbeatable location to the St. Andrews Links and golf courses! Also, walkable distance to Market Street with restaurants and shops! Highly recommend!