Living room with dining area
- Flat screen television with Freesat
- DVD player
- Traditional open fire
- Lounge seating for six
- Dining room table with seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi (Can be weak in the countryside)
Fully fitted kitchen including
- Electric hob and oven
There is one master bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- One double or twin bedroom
- One double bedroom
- Linen included
Private secured garden with swing seat ideal for pets or small children, with access to a children’s play park.
- Private off street parking
- Heating and hot water (electric) included
- Spa facilities access (extra charge)
- Pool and gym access (extra charge)
- Discounted tee times available
- Golf courses within five minutes’ drive
- Garden furniture
- Property all on one level with no steps in the house
- Pets welcome
- Award winning beaches a short drive away
- The famous Old Course and St.Andrews Links a twenty minutes’ drive away
- Rural, coastal location
- Perfect for families
- Perfect for golfers
- Perfect for walkers
Just spent a lovely week in this amazing cottage- felt very safe in these Covid times, from key collection & drop off, very friendly staff & excellent cleanliness in the cottage- the views are just the best- our stay couldn’t have been better!
We stayed at Meggie Allen’s with our three children and had a lovely weekend and instantly relaxed when we arrived. The setting is just beautiful and with the most stunning views.
The kids loved playing in the garden and on the swings. We all walked (including our 2 year old) down to Crail via the track from cottage. In Crail we found a great park with football pitch, tennis courts and an outside gym, which entertained the kids for ages.
The cottage itself was great, it was very clean and bright. The bathrooms were lovely and again spotless. Everything was lovely and clean and just the perfect size for us. The kitchen was lovely being open plan with the living room and is stocked more than most places we have stayed with kitchen roll, fairy liquid, tea, coffee, sugar, dishwasher tablets.
Highly recommend staying here if you want some time out and a beautiful place to stay. We called it a little peace of heaven and will definitely be back.