On the inside...
Fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining and living area including:
- Fridge with freezer box
- Additional full sized fridge/freezer
- Bottle cooler
- Table and seating for 8
- Free Wi-Fi
- One master bedroom with double bed (cannot be altered) and en-suite bathroom
- 3 twin bedrooms (cannot be altered) all with en-suite bathrooms
- A further master bathroom with bath
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
Had a fantastic stay at Mick’s Cottage in Crail. The 4 of us each enjoyed having our own bedroom with en-suite facilities whilst having the open shared space of the lounge/dining room/kitchen to socialise together. It was within walking distance of Crail and accessing the coastal paths.
Kingask Properties who manage the bookings were very friendly and helpful.
Me and my husband were lucky enough to attend a wedding at the cow shed in Crail recently and stayed in Mick’s Cottage with some friends. En suites in every room and brand new everything else, total luxury, wish we’d been staying longer. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly. 5 out of 5.