On the inside there is a SONOS sound system throughout as well as...
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including:
- Fridge with freezer box
- Washing machine
- TV Freeview
- CD player
- Play Station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double bedroom with en-suite (ground floor)
- Two twin rooms (ground floor)
- One twin room with bunk beds (ground floor)
- Double bedroom with en-suite (first floor)
- All beds have new Hypnos Mattresses, made with more than 1,000 pocket springs, wrapped in hypoallergenic fabric and then tufted and finished with a wool-filled soft topper i.e. super comfy!!
- Table tennis
- 4 sets of golf clubs
- High quality 300 thread count Egypian Cotton bed linen
- A fluffy white hand towel and bath towel per person, including a hand towel and bathmat for each bathroom
- Bar of soap in each bathroom
- Mini shower gel per person
- One toilet roll per bathroom
- A starter pack of kitchen essentials, including dishwashing soap, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up sponge and a spare bin bag.
- An iron and ironing board
- Travel cot (linen not provided) £20.00
- Highchair £20.00
- Pet fee £30.00 per dog (applicable to dog friendly homes only)
- Meet at the property service (available only within office hours) £25.00
Please let us know your preferred bed configurations (e.g. twin or Superking) no later than a week prior to your arrival date, if we do not receive this information by this date we shall set beds up as twins as standard. The configurations available for your home are outlined under the facilities and description tabs.
Check in/ check out
Check in on the day of arrival is 4pm and check out is 10am.
Should you require a later check out or early check in, this will be entirely dependent on when previous guests depart, or the next guests arrive.
Please call us a day or so prior to arrival should you wish to check in early. Should a later check out be required and we are able accommodate this, a charge of £40.00 will apply up to 12pm. If you would like to check out later than 12pm, an extra night will be charged.
Booking with Kingask allows you to utilise our range of exclusive guest offers, available at a number of local restaurants, spas, golf courses and activities. For more information, check out our exclusive guest offers page.
For inspiration on what to do during your stay, do visit our explore page, where you will find some blogs we’ve written, we hope you’ll find them helpful. Please do call us if you’d like more information.
See you soon, all at Kingask
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY
A fantastic place to stay in a beautiful village. A wonderful sea view from upstairs and we even saw dolphins in the distance. Walking distance to the beach and harbour and local shops but very quiet and peaceful. Lots to see and do in the area.
Perfect base for golfers and walkers. Modern house with excellent facilities and layout for large or extended family or group. Games room a bonus
|My son was getting married close to Crail and we rented the property, it was absolutely amazing so easy to get to and a stunning property. Everything you could need for a self catering break. Staff at King ask were so nice and friendly and we did not have a single problem . amazing|
We took a break in the East Neuk of Fife
Crail was the name of the village.
On arrival I was amazed at the house and surrounding area. We have 2 dogs and the property being pet friendly is very important to us. Lots of room in the property for everybody, nice central location for trips to the shops and a fantastic base for day trips to St.Andrews and other locations.
We would highly recommend renting from this company as they make sure everything is in place for a fab stay, but if there are any problems with the property you have contact details and they are very efficient in dealing with anything.
We cannot wait to return.
They also gave us lots of leaflets and information brochures to help plan activities as well
We booked the Old Vineyard for a 50 year university reunion and it provided a perfect base for the seven of us. The lounge and bedrooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. The kitchen/diner was modern and very well equipped. Crail harbour was only a short walk away and the drive to St Andrews took a mere 20 minutes. I would recommend the Shoregate restaurant in Crail. Great service and amazing food.