On the inside there is a SONOS sound system throughout as well as...
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area including:
- Fridge with freezer box
- TV Freeview
- CD player
- Play Station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double bedroom with en-suite (ground floor)
- Two twin rooms (ground floor)
- One twin room with bunk beds (ground floor)
- Double bedroom with en-suite (first floor)
- All beds have new Hypnos Mattresses, made with more than 1,000 pocket springs, wrapped in hypoallergenic fabric and then tufted and finished with a wool-filled soft topper i.e. super comfy!!
- Table tennis
- 4 sets of golf clubs
We took a break in the East Neuk of Fife
Crail was the name of the village.
On arrival I was amazed at the house and surrounding area. We have 2 dogs and the property being pet friendly is very important to us. Lots of room in the property for everybody, nice central location for trips to the shops and a fantastic base for day trips to St.Andrews and other locations.
We would highly recommend renting from this company as they make sure everything is in place for a fab stay, but if there are any problems with the property you have contact details and they are very efficient in dealing with anything.
We cannot wait to return.
They also gave us lots of leaflets and information brochures to help plan activities as well
We stayed in The Old Vinery for a family get together. The property was just perfect. Large, bright and modern in a great location. The view from the lounge is fab. Thanks for a great stay.